Pages

Friday, October 6, 2017

Friday Favorites {10.6.17}

It's the first Friday of October and I am THRILLED! This month kicks off holiday season for me and as much as I loved holidays before, sharing the magic with kids is even better!!! Somehow September flew by and I'm quite afraid the rest of the year will as well! Lets move on to some favorites!

{1}
I've talked about this before but I've been deleting pictures off my phone and I'm making quite the progress. I'm down to just over 8,000 pictures compared to over 15,500 that I started with! I have about a year left to go through. I need a new phone and I don't want that many transferring over to my new phone. Ideally if I could get it dwindled down and then I've heard good things about google photos to store on a cloud! I will say going through all those photos over the last year and a half have been SO fun! The pictures also convinced me not to cut my hair. My hair is super cute short and long, but the in between stage blows.

{2}
We got Elliot's preschool pictures back! I mean how adorable is this girl?!?! Anyone else have girls that refuse to wear pony tails or bows? She wants her hair down all the time!

{3}
I know this is pretty basic and you've been told a million times but cookie butter oreos. GET THEM NOW!

{4}
Dixie had her big appointment and she did great! She even took 6 unassisted steps! First time! They are impressed with her progress and desire to walk and also with her cognitive thinking, but they said anytime a child isn't walking at two years old they want to look further into it. So we will go down to the cities and have an MRI of the brain done, blood draw to check protein levels in her muscles, pelvic scan, and also check her thyroid. So top to bottom and try to figure everything out! Hopefully it is nothing and she is just delayed. I found myself googling rare forms of things that they could find for these tests and I just worked myself up to the worst stress ever. I need to keep telling myself she's happy, making progress, and healthy. For that I have to be thankful! Then at PT yesterday she took even more steps by herself! Makes a momma so happy!






{5}
This week we had appointments almost every day for Dixie and I just felt so bad because Elliot has completely gone with the flow and not even cared she's getting less attention. She's been wanting to go to our awesome park at the school she will go to next year and then I told her she could find any Halloween treat off pinterest for us to make! These cupcakes are amazing! The frosting is to die for! You have to make them! You can find the ghost cupcake recipe here.




{6}
I've been meaning to break out the camera more and I finally did that to get some great pictures of the girls! They are my favorite!





{7}
Sorry one last one because we LOVE fall! We went to the apple orchard last week to stock up on apples, cider, and pumpkins to take home and decorate! We need a few dozen more, but we like to get them at different locations through out the month!




I hope everyone has a great weekend filled with extra snuggles and lots of relaxation! I know ours will be! 

xoxo


1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog through Carolina Charm and love that you're in MN too! Your girls are too cute and those Oreos.. I NEED to go get some ASAP! Happy Friday!

    Happilyevergriedlscom.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete